Monday, May 14, 2007

4.0*

Being home is good. Today I took my pops to the airport at 9:00, then played with the puppies all day and did some shopping at American Eagle with mi hermano - a pair of shorts and a shirt! Mmhmm summer clothes! I meant to pick up an application but completely forgot. I also went to Barnes & Noble for a gift for my loverly Cara who is leaving in a week for boot camp! :( And Krysti and Forrester came over and we went to Bruster's for some yummy ice cream (Butterfinger Blast) and then watched some of the Planet Earth DVD's. And me, my mama, and Andrew tried making peach cobbler but it didn't really work out - and Jamie and Krysti popped by because they were bored, but all we did was sit around and talk about our not-so-well-planned vacation, but hopefully we'll muster something up (like camping, for example - picture).

I have a cold/am in the process of getting a worse cold. :( I've had a headache for the past two days and I've figured out it's because my head is as stuffed as a teddy bear. But it'll probably be gone within the week, so it's all good. Nyquil always helps!

Tomorrow I have an eye appointment as a check-up on my contacts, and then I've gots to go get my mama's car vacuumed out as part of our Mother's Day gift to her. And then I'll hopefully have time to pick up some applications, and then dinner with Cara, Ruth, and Sarah at 5:30 (Cheesecake Factory!) and Disturbia at 7:30... not exactly my first pick for a movie, but it's the only decent movie out at a decent hour after dinner. Zoo on Thursday! And a late picnic as well! Yeah, I'll be bankrupt by Friday.

*Sorry, I had to brag. Take that, UT! :D

1 comment:

tiffelie said...

I'll show you stuffed!! *shakes fist*

I MEAN... I LOVE YOU JOO!! TO THE MAX!