Saturday, May 12, 2007

Home Sweet Home


So, I am finally away from UNT, hopefully for good! My finals went well and I have already received my Journalism grade - hooray for A! Moving out was not as terrible as I thought it would or could be. My dad came up to help move me out and we then went to Plano for the night to visit my brother and my sister-in-law; nice and relaxing! And we drove home today and it was a pretty good ride - until, of course, the traffic in Conroe, but that is always expected.

And now I am home! With my loverly puppies and the pain of unpacking. And the anxiety of awaiting grades being posted! These are some of the most anxious days of my life!!!

I watched Little Children today as well. Did not like it. I thought the acting was good and I loved the direction from Todd Field, but I was extremely disappointed in the ending of the story. And I think it was just boring because I knew everything that occurred and it was a very slow, character-based movie, so I was not extremely interested while watching it. However, I do recommend the book by Tom Perrotta - extremely good, whereas the movie (in my humble opinion) was not; but it usually happens like that, doesnt it?

SNL Weekend Update just said some kid found spiders in his ears.. that is not cool. I need to buy earplugs.

I guess that is all! Now I can look forward to summer.. and not look forward to some things about summer. I shall go looking for a job tomorrow or Monday! :-S

1 comment:

tiffelie said...

hurray!! Welcome home m'dear.