Thursday, May 17, 2007

Lions, Tigers, and Bears. Oh My!

Today I went to the zoo with Krysti, Andrew, Kayla, and Rachael and had a bunch of fun! We went to the park and had a little picnic in the wonderful shade and beautiful weather; it was extremely nice to relax with some nice food! And then we all went to the Houston Zoo and saw many many animals, my favorite being the giraffe. Very tall and so neat! With their long tongues and neat little fur pattern - I love 'em.

I also watched the season finales of The Office and Grey's Anatomy. LOVED The Office finale, but Grey's I am very mixed about - a lot of people to be pissed at for that one. But of course, the finale I'm most looking forward to is on Wednesday - LOST! Love love love that show and I really hope Locke is alive!

On another note, I'm still sick. :( Stupid cold - I keep getting a terrible headache that won't go away and gets worse when I stand up and I'm all stopped up and sniffly. Listen to me complain, it's just a cold! But it's even more annoying because medicine won't help. But I'm sure it will be in within a week.

And tomorrow I will be giving UNT Registrar's Office a call and see if they have [not] sent my Official Transcript to UT. I pray that they did, but it would not surprise me if they did not. Anyway, I must have faith!

Off to blow my nose and kiss my beautiful puppies goodnight!

1 comment:

tiffelie said...

If there were ever grounds to divorce you it would be that you enjoy LOST.